The Bible Explorer's Guide People and Places: 1,000 Amazing Facts and Photos
From the world’s leading Bible publisher, comes The Bible Explorer’s Guide People and Places: 1,000 Amazing Facts and Photos. Packed with fun facts and full-color photos, illustrations, and maps, this book brings to life key Bible characters and places such as:
- The first people: Adam and Eve
- Kings and queens: King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba
- Warriors: Deborah and Samson
- Prophets: Elijah and Elisha
- The tall and the small: David and Goliath
- The ancient world
- And more!
The perfect reference for reluctant readers and visual learners interested in discovering the history of the Bible and its people, The Bible Explorer’s Guide People and Places will fascinate children 8 and up.
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Zonderkidz; Illustrated edition (April 2, 2019)
- ISBN-13: 978-0310765479
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.5 x 11.3 inches